Real India credit Co-Operative Society is a Multi-State Co-Operative Society registered under section 7 of the Multi-State Co-Operative Society Act 2002 (39 of 2002) and rules framed there under with the Registration Number MSCS/CR/657/2002. The organization strictly abides by the Multi-Sate Credit Co-Operative Societies Act-2002 and helps the members in financial businesses. The Indian state of Rajasthan and Gujarat are the areas of operations of the society.
Who can be a member of the Society?
The basic criteria of becoming a member of society are as below:
1. Should be a resident of Rajasthan or Gujarat, or is employed in these two states.
2. Should have completed the age of 18 years.
3. Should be a member of Hindu Undivided Family Business
4. Running a company or business registered under Companies Act, a partnership firm, a Limited Liability Partnership Firm, any Trust or Institution.
5. Should be capable of understanding and entering into a valid contract.
How can one join the Society?
Joining the society is very simple; all you have to do is to fill up a simple membership form and deposit an amount of Rs. 110/- (Regular) or Rs. 10/- (Nominal) registration fee. Contact our nearest office / branch for or an advisor for more assistance. The list of our branches is available on website.
ADVANTAGES OF real India credit CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED
1. RICCS provides free Accidental Death Insurance policy worth Rs. 1,00,000 (One Lakh Only) to each account holder. All the members and employees of the society are covered under the policy.
2. Society pay one percent more interest to people from these categories:
a. Senior Citizens (Age 50 years or above)
b. Women members of all ages
c. Physically Challenged People
d. Retired Personnel
e. Members of Armed Forces
f. Retired Defiance Personnel
g. Employees of State & Central Government
h. Employees of Finance Sector
i. Employees of any Insurance Company or Co-Operative Societies
j. Trust or Local Bodies
k. Single deposit of Rs. 5 Lakh or above.
3. The society uses the funds to lend to the small business owners / micro finances under the society rules / act / law.
OBJECTIVES OF real India credit CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED
1. To create a spirit of co-operation amongst the member in order to make them self depended in financial aspects. Also, promote saving habits amongst the folks.
2. To create the spirit of helping other members through co-operation
3. To provide loans on interest to the members of the society
4. To protect and nurture the saving amount of society members
5. Most prominently, to work for the social, moral and financial upliftment of the members of the society.
PRINCIPLES OF real India credit CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED
1. Real India Credit Co-Operative Society work for a single motive; to make the people financially self-dependent and thus support all the members, regardless of their gender, social, racial, political or religious discriminations.
2. RICCS is a public sector Ltd organization governed and managed by its members.
3. RICCS works for the development of other communities though the policies, approved by its members.
4. RICCS is completely transparent to its members, and always welcomes the opinions for the betterment.